I'm working on my own version of this that is going to blow yours away. But in the meantime, I'll translate what Alex is trying to say to everyone:
1. Become a Danish spoiled brat and live off of your Dad's trust fund.
1.1 Read snake-oily multilevel marketing blogs to make yourself feel like you're doing "research."
2. By moving, I mean do viking reenactments as often as you can. They're really just the Danish version of Civil War reenactments, and KKK ceremonies, but they're still very fun. You can sign up here:
2.2 I'm only mentioning this because Wheat&PUFAs has convinced me that this is important after he has been posting about it for the past 6 months.
3. Drink Gatorade or Pedialyte.
4. I won't admit it, but I still like aspects of Paleo and intermittent fasting. It makes me feel like a "man." Paleo allows me to still eat Frikadeller.
5. I'm parroting Fat Stone, a "metabolism expert" who has excess adipose tissue.
6. I got this from Durianrider.